Skip to main content

Hemp Flower: Calm Your Anxiety While Staying Productive, An Entrepreneurs Best Friend


    Most cannabis consumers nowadays consider CBD/hemp flower to be "decaf" weed, but that doesn't really do it justice. I personally consume THC just about every night, and it certainly has its benefits, but I also use hemp flower just about every day. One of the reasons I originally started smoking marijuana was to help with my anxiety and keep me level-headed throughout the day, as I tend to get overwhelmed fairly easily and I prefer not to use prescription drugs unless I absolutely need to. 

    The only issue is, when I smoke marijuana, not only does it help calm my mind, it also gets me super stoned, which makes it difficult to concentrate or retain information. With the type of work I do as an entrepreneur, I need to be able to keep my anxiety to a minimum while also remaining clear-minded enough to focus on complex tasks like running my business, so, being high throughout the day doesn't work too well for me. Unfortunately, for much of my life I've just had to deal with this fact, and oftentimes my work would suffer as a result of managing my anxiety with marijuana because I was just too high to remain organized and efficient. 

    Enter hemp flower. About a year ago, I decided to try smoking hemp for the first time because I'd heard so many good things about its stress-relief properties. To my amazement, after a few puffs I could already feel the effects. I was less anxious, and I could literally feel my mood improving. I wasn't expecting any super noticeable effects, and yet I had just gone from feeling very "blah" to being ready to tackle the rest of the day almost instantly. I bought an eighth to try to replace my daytime marijuana use, and within the week, I decided I had a new routine

    I use hemp flower throughout the day while I have things to do, and I use marijuana at the end of the day when it's time to unwind and relax. Since then, it's been a daily part of my life and I've been able to get so much more accomplished than I ever could before when I was stoned all day, and all without having to give up the calming effects of cannabis! Hemp flower has been a perfect solution for managing my anxiety throughout my hectic schedule, and my quality of life has improved drastically as a result. For anyone struggling to stay level-headed throughout the day without getting too stoned to think, I highly recommend trying some CBD/hemp flower

    But, don't get your flower from just anywhere. Most places don't do their due diligence to ensure the flower they carry is high quality, properly cared for and fresh, and think of all hemp flower as the same. They couldn't be more off base. With all forms of cannabis, there are many other things that come into play such as terpenes, cannabinoid ratio, and the form of administration used. At Hemp Boutique in Biloxi, we carry only the finest hemp flower, grown in all-American hemp farms and third-party tested for maximum quality and potency, as well as all other forms of CBD from pain creams to edibles

Stop by and see us today in Biloxi next to Hobby Lobby, or shop online for the best hemp flower on the market!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Benefits of Smokable CBD Hemp Flower

    CBD Hemp Flower (buds from cannabis plants bred to contain less than 0.3% THC) has been rapidly growing in popularity in recent years, and for good reason. People all over the world have reported relief from anxiety, aches and pains, and more after smoking or vaping hemp flower, thanks to its high CBD content. CBD is an acronym for cannabidiol, which is one of the active ingredients of cannabis (marijuana).       Studies have shown that the CBD in hemp flower can act as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever, while also providing a soothing, calming euphoria without the "high" that comes from THC (the psychoactive chemical in marijuana). Not only can it potentially help with a range of physical aspects, it has also been shown to possibly help with things like depression, addiction, and anxiety by "taking the edge off" and enabling some people to finally relax naturally, without the need for prescription medication and all its unwanted side-effects.       Inhal